Skip to main content
- Students are expected to be in school EVERYDAY.
- If a student knows he/she will be absent, their advisor must be informed in advance.
- If an absence is unexpected, parents should contact their child's advisor on the day of the absence.
- If a student is absent due to an appointment, he/she must bring in an absence note on the day they return.
- When absent, homework due on the day of the absence must be turned in immediately upon the student's return. In addition, students will have one day to make up any homework assigned on the day of the absence.
- The school's administration will be notified when a student is absent more than twice in one month.